Sometimes, you miss the goodness of “The Spirit of the Northwest“, Katu, and forget that We Are All Going To Die (not in the natural ways).
Then, you take a look at their site and shudder in fear. I haven’t looked in a few days, and of the thirty stories announcing the apocolypse; these two stood out for me:
There are zombie rattle snakes roaming here? Go on Katu…
- “Turns out, even beheaded rattlesnakes can be dangerous.”
- “the area where the Anderson’s live is near prime snake habitat”
- WTF? Yo Andersons–here is a public service announcement. If “prime snake habitat” is in the description of where you live, maybe you shouldn’t live there….that’s just me talking though…I’m sure it’s lovely.
- “If another rattlesnake comes along, Anderson said he’ll likely try to kill it again, but said he’ll grab a shovel and bury it right there.”
- Nice, good thinking–Here we see “Natural Selection” taking place at the Anderson snake “habitat”.
- “It still gives me the creeps to think that son-of-a-gun could do that,” he said.
- Me too Mr. Anderson–and I like to see a “son-of-a-gun” quote. Apparently, that is a triple dasher (which is only outdone by the “Triple Lindy”).
As for the dog-fighting guy; look at this mugshot:
“Police say he ran a company called “Dead Game Kennels” and say the website promoted dog fighting and betting.”
Yeah, that guy looks like a webmaster….snappy name too… (.net .info .biz and others still available)
Obviously, the end is near and We Are All Going To Die!!